Thursday, July 28, 2005

Fooled!

Yesterday, I was sitting comfortably before the computer surfing the net when my brother called saying that we're both going to the interior cuz our parents wanted us... it was about 9 oclock at night, and I was in no mood to go anywhere, yet thinking that my parents asked for both of us to come, I packed my bag and joined the drive. It took us about 2 hours to get there... and when I entered the house my parents were surprised to see me, yet happy... I asked what was the big deal and they went like they were only expecting my brother to come. Ofcourse I gave my brother a look who laughed and said he just brought me cuz he wanted to have some company. Luckily my parents were there, otherwise I would've let out all my anger for getting me up at night!!! Fooled I was!... makes me think never to believe anyone until I make sure!!! Brothers!!!

7 comments:

NaBHaN said...

lol..poor you.

how come your parents are away anyways?

TripleTee said...

lol... cuz we have a farm in the interior and they just love to go there to relax and enjoy the weather in their holidays...
in my case I always like to stay home, cuz the farm's just too far away and my friends are all in the city... but yeah, it pissed me off... took me time to cool down... :9aharrr... I promise I'll pay him back!!

Fast_HacKinG said...

Been fooled? I don't call it a "FOOLING" incident :P~ bel3aks 7aMaS that you went out with someone special ( who's your brother ) to a place where other SPECIAL people are there ( who are your parents ). Maybe if it wasn't meeting up your parents it would be a fooling incident?

I think you got a point here, is it making sure about the 5W aspect right ? [ 5W = What, Where, When, Who, How ]

Hmmm, it was raining huh? Your farm is in Nizwa :P ? Because it was raining there, I mean since last week everday it rains :)

NaBHaN said...

lol..well if there's a pool in the farm then it shouldn't be so bad. ah..I miss swimming.

TripleTee said...

FH:... I see special people every day... if they were rarely seen then it's acceptional... otherwise I consider it fooling.. :p

Nabs: yeah there's a well and a wadi or something very close to a river... you can swim there... only u'll have to take a shower later since I don't believe it's too clean :D

NaBHaN said...

No Pool? tsk tsk.. shame on your brother then for torturing you like that. lol

TripleTee said...

loOl.. it's alright.. the farm's quite big so I can go jogging instead :D... it might not be a good idea to swim in this weather :S... kinda scary with the strong wind and all that :p