Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Below My Expectations...

No... I won't complain... lol.. I know I may've made loads of mistakes along the way, but I also know myself well enough to conclude that even without those mistakes the results would've been the same... I've been through four mock exams now and I must say so far I am not satisfied... I know many would say it is simply because I don't study... but unfortunately I figured lately that it is more than just that since I spent more than 7 hours yesterday studying only one subject and yet today I feel my performance did not meet up to my expectations... so at the moment I am very dissapointed with myself and feel kind of lost... it is the effect of expecting something to be difficult when it's supposed to be easy... the look of all the things I have to catch up with made me lose confidance in believing that I'll manage to go through it all... I guess I do need tutors after all... lol

2 comments:

AtGm said...

Good luck...

TripleTee said...

lol...right... thanx man :)