Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Last Thursday's Party

It was only yesterday that I had this notion... a completely new experience. It was a friend's party where all my classmates would be present. I had no particular plans and wasn't even sure if I was going to go. As it is, I wasn't prepared and it wasn't usual for me to go to parties like that.That is when my friend Stella called and asked me to come over to her house in order to conjur her magic on me. That is a whole make over... I said: what should I wear? She goes like: just come and I'll take care of that. Being a bit curious I did as I was told.
It has always been the case when she would ask me to enter the house and go up to her room straight away as soon as I arrive. Even though I've been to her house a zillion times before I could never get used to just bursting in like that as if I already owned it. I always felt like an intruder... I remember coming into the house and seeing her brother sitting in the hallway reading a newspaper. He just looked up at me and said hi as if it's just another person walking around. This is one of the few times that surprised me when I saw that my intrusion was not taken as such, nor was it surprising to anyone that I was there... but well that's not the point... the point is... she did it :os.... she changed the way I looked from top to bottom and for the first time I actually felt really feminine. That would probably hint that I'm not the type who's over crazy about the way I look. I usually just dress casually as long as I'm presentable... but last Thursday was a whole different prospective. She found something that fit me perfectly and made me wear high-heeled shoes I've never worn before...
in case anyone was wondering...I had to practice walking in them before actually wearing them to the party... it was insane, I know!
Now I know how girls suffer in order to look perfect... I came back with my feet almost forming blisters... But after all I felt it was worth it ... Seeing the surprise on my friends' faces was amusing... I was sure they weren't expecting me to turn up... It's all Stella's fault... How I love that girl! :p...

8 comments:

Make said...

Hello Blogger!

I will never again have an excuse for being bored and or/having nothing to do:)

Regards,
money make home from extra

Taboo said...

WOW i think i need a make over from "Stella" :)
I hope u enjoyed ur party with ur friends.. nice post btw

TripleTee said...

lool... affaa 3alaish...yeah she's an expert :p... I almost enjoyed the make-over more than the party, lol but they were both great... thanx taboo :p...

Enigma said...

your post reminds me of an episode of Friends series lol @_@

TripleTee said...

lool :p.. glad it put a smile on your face :)

Samyah said...

Omgod that was the first time you wore heels?! lol I started with heels when I was like 12, and I'm not that short :p

Btw I thought there was this cute pic of the actual heel here, what happened to it?

TripleTee said...

I deleted it for some personal reason...
---
yeah I'm one who likes dressing casually... didn't care much for new trends as long as I looked presentable... however, for occasions it's always a pleasure to look different and lady-like... at a young age I didn't feel I was old enough for any of that...now that I'm older it's more suitable...

Samyah said...

I bet you looked fabulous Tee! Kudos to Stella =)