Sunday, July 02, 2006

Driven to Hell

Yes I've been taking driving lessons and yes I'm going through hell just to get a manual license for goodness sake. Everyone keeps asking me why not automatic and I just got tired of explaining. I want manual, that's it, buster!! lol...

Warning: Long Story

Well, so far my cursed driving experience has gone alright except for a few errors and cheating here and there. Cheating from the driving teacher's side that is. Apparently me being kind to her triggered a plan in her head. So she told me on my first driving lesson that she doesn't want me to tell her boss she gave me the lesson. Saying she doesn't have her salary yet and that she needs the money for gas. (I was literally disgusted she had the guts to ask me that unaware that I am not the angel she thinks I am)... so I asked her what I was going to say instead and how will this exactly work?.. she's going to give me lessons and I'm gonna say that she didn't?
She said tell him I gave it to you on Sunday... which is today. So far I've taken six lessons with her..that's 6 hours which costs 30 riyals. And I somehow agreed I wouldn't tell on her as long as I get my lessons and allowance to proceed with the tests.

Yes, I have a problem with refusing requests or saying no to someone who asks me a favour. But I certainly didn't like what was going on and wondered why the hell can't I just take my driving lessons in peace without having to keep up with other people's problems.
Still continuing those lessons, yesterday, her car wouldn't work properly and she asked me if I had money to pay for the gas. Obviously I was in a fix I somehow had to consent... and THAT was her biggest mistake. Her mistake to meddle with my fake kind appearance, cuz after all, triggering my anger can easily switch me... and her guts of expecting me to accept her bullshit has reached its rim. Pondering to teach her a lesson...still I waited to see what would happen next, and I've done nothing about it... until today morning. Her Boss called me when I was asleep... and he said he'd call me after I'm awake. Obviously I knew what his call was for and wondered whether I should tell him about her or not. I went looking for my parents to ask them but they weren't around. And the rest of the people in my house are too dumb to give me the right advice anyway. So I decided to follow my instincts... and I told him.
Yes she's given me the lessons and I paid her 30 riyals... which obviously from the tone of his voice he didn't receive. He then asked me to give him a missed call every time I get a lesson and not to tell her that I told him anything until he finds me another teacher.

I blew it for her... now I'm sure she's in trouble. And as much as anyone would accuse me of being mean. Feel free, cuz YES I am mean to those I believe deserve it. Therefore, my advice would be not to try me.

It's funny how people try to cheat their companies... and to be honest, that was the dumbest way of stealing I've ever seen.

Sincerely yours,
Tee

24 comments:

Psycho said...

Desperation maybe?

TripleTee said...

Trust me, I don't give a dime! lol... I just want to get my license walla... that's truly and most faithfully all I want..

ok, hehe.. thanx for passin by psycho.

Bambi said...

manual forever :p lol

TripleTee said...

I'm sure that pic on your avatar goes for automatic? :p

oh well.. I agree.

Angel_Eyes said...

Dear Triple Tee, i just want to ask you one question...
How does that make you feel?

TripleTee said...

hmm...I dunno... how does it make you feel to ask how it makes me feel?

Angel_Eyes said...

and how does it make YOU feel to ask me how i feel when i ask you how you feel!? LOL

TripleTee said...

How WOULD it make you feel if I told you how I feel about how it makes me feel when you asked me how I feel?

*phew*

Solidus said...

LOOOOOOL!!
I'm glad to see that someone is suffering as much as I am.. This driving thing also got to my brains aswell..
So far, the car has turned off atleast 40 times, I swear it.. lol I hit the barrels atleast 7 times so far.. And I already changed my teacher for trying to borrow money off me saying that he is a poor old man..

It's hell out there, and there's more..! LoL! If you saw a tall dude in the barrel area who looks like BM, say hi ;)

Good Luck :)

TripleTee said...

Haha... wow... thank goodness I'm not the only one then :p... I'll surely look out for the male version of BM somewhere around the barrels.

That's good to know solidus :p. I guess you'll be needing better luck. 3aadi la... you'll get used to it :)
If there's anything ask,I might find you a better teacher. Otherwise, all the best. :D

Bambi said...

tee which picture ? :p

TripleTee said...

the one next to your nick right now.... with the finger :p

Lym said...

You'll be fine. I got my drivers license on Manual, but after two years of driving Automatic, It is kinda awkward driving Manual :os

I had a male teacher. He was a flirt, but at least he taught me well. Well, enough to pass the fourth time :p

Bambi said...

ooh that one ... :D
dont u like it ?? ^^

SteLLa said...

LoL .. it's ok hun, all tutors r like that. At least it's better than my lessons with that other lady shouting at me saying am too delicate when i drive, WHAT THE HELL!!

Angel_Eyes said...

ok,triple tee, it's not a big deal.You should get used to the fact that there are really dumb people out there and they like to push their dumbness on others! LOL..whatever that means! About "how i feel"..listen,i can't tell you how that makes me feel but only if you can tell me how that makes you feel and make me wanna feel.can't we both feel the same feelings and the same time in the same place???LOL

TripleTee said...

lym: haha, really?... but you gotta admit men teachers are better than females. I had one instruct me when my female tacher wasn't around (cuz I told her to let me do it alone mainly- lol)
it's good you were taught that way anyway. You just need to refresh your memory :)... thanx hun.

bambi: course I do... as long's it's not directed to me :p

Stella: I know hun... ignore them and show them what you're made of... I basically did very well alone while all those other teachers' students weren't all that even while being instructed. So what I would tell them is to go look out for their own students!!

AE: here's the deal... if you can't feel unless I feel... what'll happen when I tell you i don't know how I feel?... if you'll say you don't know either... then... May god help your soul. I'd be glad to have an identically emotional mate :XD: so feel as I feel baby...lol

Angel_Eyes said...

what the hell does that have to do with anything? you are not makin' any sense! Is it because of the romance that you have with a buffalo....?or would you prefer the Statue of Liberty? ok,if you don't know how you feel, then let me tell you how you feel since i feel how you always feel...you feel angry,you feel sad and sometimes you lose your temper ..but here's some advice babe...your temper is the only thing you can't get rid of by losing it!

TripleTee said...

LOOOL @ AE... I've been seeing a lot of anger management now adays, be sure of that. However, it has everything to do with everything and nothing to do with nothing. And yes... feelings are feelings so leave our identical feelings in peace ok. Let them feel whatever they want.
and now that the discussion of feelings is over. ACCORDING to the topic. At the moment I feel good... so no worries.

Bambi said...

what the .... OF COURSE it's not directed for you !
how can i do that to u ? :)

TripleTee said...

bambi.... I was kidding...
loooool.... man you shouldn't always take me seriously... I know it's not... duh

Angel_Eyes said...

bambi,you need to calm down. I feel your anger!

Bambi said...

looool @ the appearance :p :p :p :p
i love that
ppl stop speaking :D

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work spy digital camera Protonix with no prescription Proposition 7 texas reverse mortgage cell phone ring tones German cancer treatment autumn wedding flower propecia loss data recovery oakville