Friday, July 14, 2006

Not A Day In My Book

Today was not exactly the best of days to go through...
Too many bad news and rarely a way to express myself... so I decided to write them down here...

There are a number of things that seem to upset me regarding where I am.... where my friend is... what I've missed and what I feel I'm going to miss.
To cut down the riddles I'm now at the farm... trying to avoid what's going on around me since I'm not a farm girl nor am I fond of farms at all... yet I am forced to come here in my holiday which had been almost 3 times a week so far... so that's causing me to lose my nerves gradually.

According to that I'm also not able to join my friend in Muscat after promising her I'd accompany her to her cousin's wedding. Now I'm frustrated about that.

On another notice... regarding the phrase "where my friend is"... I just figured today afternoon that one of my close friends is trapped in Lebanon where the bombings took place... and she's got no way out now... I really pray that she'll be safe...

Lastly, what I feel I'm going to miss or lose more likely... is something I've waited for to happen for long... and now I feel it's just too long that I started having doubts it's ever gonna happen. After noticing some signs that it's probably not gonna work or what I thought was not true... I lost hope... and perhaps am beginning to decide that waiting will bring me nothing and all that I've done for the sake of it has all been done in vain. Though I just don't want to believe that's the way it is as disappointed as I am... by time I think I'll just have to accept and move on. Cuz after all... the outcome's never in my hands alone.

oh... to add to the misery... the scanner in the farm ain't working... so the drawing I was dying to upload here can't be scanned...lol
Plus... TV programmes seem to suck now adays.

Wow... I hope a day like this would never come to pass again...

5 comments:

Solidus said...

Wow..! Bad day indeed, maybe you can't see anything good for your near future because of all the bad signs around you nowadays, but I'm sure things will be fine, don't worry.... Just give it some time..

Good luck..

Angel_Eyes said...

well dear Triple Tee, If it makes you feel any better...i believe that after times of trouble..it is followed by times of joy.Life is balanced out that way.So whenever you feel sad,know that it will soon pass and you will soon feel happy agian. As you go through hardship,know that i will be on your side to support you an d help you get through whatever you need to get through..I'm always there for you hun....so smile!

TripleTee said...

Solidus: yeah I hope so... even though today wasn't much better...lol... but I think the coming days will lighten up :) thanx man

Angel_eyes: when do angels ever leave one's side? :p... btw your psychological skills are developing... a feel an air of relaxation there... I'll feel better no worries :D thanx dear

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read traning on cisco firewall service module Adverse reaction to protonix Whirlpool washers and dryers for 220 volts Bang bros fat girls

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! grande ocean marriott timeshare resale Hair dye removal products History of surveillance equipment online poker tournament taxi eyeglass frames eyewear Alfa romeo best engines history 1982 cadillac seville Chrysler products 2gig usb memory cards diet bontril lcd projector Ati radeon 9550 video card 100-437105