Sunday, April 01, 2007

Rat Attack

Last Thursday I believe, Stella and I went shopping to get some ingredients so we could cook at my house. We were planning to make her special recipe... Mexican Food. Except that........ the process wasn't as quiet and relaxing as expected. Why?

Because we spotted a RAT in the kitchen running around!!! A rat that looked almost exactly like the one below.


Stella and I just froze in our places and she kept on clinging to me asking me to make it go away. That was funny actually since I had absolutely no intention of stepping a foot close to that creature... I'm not saying I hate them... but I'm terrified from rats because they're just not usual to see and they carry bad viruses and are known to come out of sewers and what not... unless the cartoons were wrong.

So I went to the maid and told her there was a rat... this is what happened:

Tee: Rose!!! There's a rat in the kitchen!!

Rose: yes, I know. It's been there for a week now?

Tee: what?? *Stella laughing in the background*

Tee: why didn't anyone get it out?

Rose: I don't know.

Tee: didn't the doctor see it? (my stepmum)

Rose: yes she did.

Tee: and how did it survive for 1 week?

Rose: The doctor feeds it.

Tee: WHAT???!!! *Stella laughs even harder"

Tee: what does she feed it????

Rose: Cheese and Turkey Breast.....

*Tee stares at Rose in shock*

Tee: *looking back at Stella* what now?

Stella: we'll have to cook... ignore the rat.

(which later we did)

so we waited a while and got the ingredients and things ready... until I lighted the fire on the stove and we suddenly hear the rat screaming inside, We literally stopped doing everything and stood to listen. I was happy I thought I killed it finally, but to my disappointment.

Stella: wait look Tee!! It's there!!!

Tee: Damn it!!

Feeling low I just did whatever I had to do in the kitchen with Stella and got out of there as soon as we could.

Regarding the rat... let me just inform you all that it was in the kitchen before in the hole of the stove... and I saw it pull a cooked WHOLE chicken towards the hole.
Stella said she only thought these things happen in cartoons.... but I've seen it in front of my very eyes...

10 comments:

sensation said...

Quite an adventure, huh? :P :D
Nice story :)

Nella said...

lool! i wouldn't go in again if i knew there was a rat running around..

pulling a whole chicken? interesting :P
so the cartoons were right after all :P

whats up with the doctor anyways?

Lily said...

Haha comical scene.
Looking at that pic I think aww cute!
But i know if one came scurrying across the floor in my kitchen I'd definitely freak out!
Lol and it turns out ur mum was feeding it.
It's so unexpected, it's cute!
Hehe how did the food turn out? =p =D

Oblivious said...

Hahahahaha...

That's FUN!!

TripleTee said...

sensation:... unexpected adventure...yeah.. I felt like Bilbo Baggins that day.

Nella: the doctor? I was sooooo asking myself the same question... I mean... we have 4 cats in the house... 3 dogs in the farm... around 100 ostriches, 10 camels, 4 deer, goats and all types of birds and now she wants to raise rats???
why in the world didn't she become a vet?

lily: yaa in cartoons they're cute, but unfortunately they don't look so cartoony in reality :(... I really do get freaked out.

However after all that... the food turned awesome!!!

Obli: *grumble*... it's in my beloved kitchen!!! I love that place and now it's occupied by the rat kingdom... no fun!!! lol

Red Dragon said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,,,

LOL,,, Mouse Hunt 2,,

LOL,,

HAHAHA

sooo funny,,, give the rat a kiss he might turn into a prince,,,

jack said...

3T,

I don't want to spook you out but if there is 1 ... it won't belong before there is ... how many?

TripleTee said...

RD: ahhhh.... ok... glad that entertained you.
---

Jack!!!!! Yeah right 'don't want'!! you just introduced that in the most spooky way possible. I'll soo kill you. that's my fave kitchen :(
come now...it was just ONE rat.... I hope no reproduction process is possible with one...

Bambi said...

who knows ... LOL :p

TripleTee said...

argh... *smack*