Tuesday, September 07, 2010

To The Idiot




I have many things to say to that idiot who complained about my personal space online to my parents. How low can a person stoop to be bothered with other people's lives. Especially when that person is a stranger who neither knows nor cares about him. To be complained about for having what was deemed culturally inappropriate on FB. If the idiot is reading, he's the best example of Omani Jerks who've nothing better to do than gloat at other people's girls because their lives're full of uselessness.
I may have made the mistake of not privatizing my info to avoid such people which I now managed, but I ask myself what he was doing checking out my space in the first place, and how many things he would have on his own FB probably far worse than I ever thought of doing. But since he's given the freedom to do as he pleases no one's there to lekh him with a khaizaran (whip him with a stick) unlike most unfortunate girls in this country. This is the example of many Arab men who make themselves look like they're worth something over women. And usually the woman would be in a delicate situation if her family were not reasonable. Which is luckily not the case with me. I promise you an ass like that's been messing with the wrong person. Because unlike other women, I will not sit by and cower... I'll put you back to your stinking place whoever the hell you think you are.

TripleTee

5 comments:

Squinty said...

Love your move!

You should teach him to not meddle in others affiars! I hate people who tell the person's family what he/she does online/life when they do FAR worse.

Oman has lost its life, honor and pride. Not all of Oman of course. But most people these days, all they do is ruin each others lives because they have NOTHING to do except talk about others and gossip. Screw them all. I really am starting to dislike Oman SO MUCH from this behavior which is starting to affect me and other things that doesn't have to do with this post, so will keep it on hold for now.

I wish whoever is trying to ruin your life feels worse than how you feel!

Rummy said...

He needs to be skinned and slapped..!!

What has Oman come to? Seriosuly many guys have nothing else to do but to see you vulnerable. I salute you for the move, such idiots need to be put back in place.

jack said...

Sexually frustrated little boys will act like ... a sexually frustrated little boy.

TripleTee said...

Lol Jack.

well at least I'm glad to see some sensible Omanies like Squint and Rummy up there... I really hope our generation manage to change things... because I'm somehow at my limit. nothing's worse than hating your own country.
I said before that I loved Oman.. but mind you, I was only referring to the land. I hate the society and its rules. It's no life for either man or woman.

Anonymous said...

I join. I agree with told all above. Let's discuss this question.