Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I met her.... Finally!!

Yesterday was as usual a day as always, I woke up without the slightest clue what I was going to do for the rest of the day. However after lunchtime I just couldn't stand sitting around especially since the net over here wasn't all that efficient... so I went over to my friends Jay and Violet.
After spending some time there we finally decided to go for a cruise in the car and pick up a girl. Yeah, a girl I was eager to meet some time ago... I guess the thought of my eagerness probably freaked the hell out of her I must say, she went extra home to get ready for me :os...however, if you ask me even without all the preparations she would've looked just fine. Sorry? Who was it?...Welll...Behold!! It was the one and only "Kazablanka!!"
Oh no, if some would've imagined I was awaiting a green monster with orange hair, you are by all means mistaken. It was actually a pretty girl that got in the car right next to me... yet within that girl was the humour of the Kaza you all know! :D ...
Seriously speaking.... who would come in a car and request all at once for the driver to play her new cassette? :p... oh you don't want to know what it played... never mind that.

All in all it was a lovely night I enjoyed! I'm quite happy now, after having almost killed Violet with my continuous demmands to bring her. Violet and Jay? Yeah, they were the audience in the back of the car...
It turned out well though and I'm glad to have met her at last :D... cheers to Kaza... and hope we'll meet again soon inshalla...

6 comments:

TripleTee said...

lol...glad you agree :p... thanx for passing by taboo :)

TripleTee said...

oh no hun... I didn't miss that... you rock... that goes without saying!!... :os

. said...

so u kidnapped her ? 3t

TripleTee said...

kidnapped her with her permission... yes.. :p

Unknown said...

Kaza is the coolest..seriously.

TripleTee said...

... yes yes, u're all getting my point :p