Friday, March 24, 2006

Bandar Rowtha

So it is that I haven't updated this blog for a while... my apologies to all... my computer broke down and I had to go use a different one every time I wanted to go online... nevertheless, back to business..

It was only yesterday that my class and I went on a yacht trip... that was a whole new experience to most of us... an experience I personally would love to try again which others rather not... that is because almost half of the class threw up on our way to sea... (sea sick is it?) ... I do admit the ride was quite bumpy... but to me that was the fun of it all :p... you see the yacht going unsteady and everyone trying to hold on tight to avoid falling over...
One of them however described me as a show-off just cuz I felt like standing and didn't throw up :p... now I wondered whether I should have play pretended to be sick just to please them :rolleyes: ...
although aside from that... since we were actually going to see dolphins, none showed up... or perhaps we were all too busy keeping steady to realize... it was sunny but there was a cold wind always blowing... so good weather all in all... and I did manage to take some pics that I could share here down below:


This was a different yacht... ours was a bit smaller (by the name of "Lubna")... however with the same kind of architecture as this one :D... (I just remembered I should've taken a pic of the yacht itself... argh... *smack* )


A rock that fascinated me... erosion has its effects :D... that shape's something...


Aboard the ship... meditating

That's just three out of a collection... but you get the picture anyway... after all it was fun and I did enjoy it all the way... I consider it the best trip we ever had :D... best and last I'm afraid... but all worth it :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh ... hence the seasick thread at the sabla. The sea can be a wonderful experience. I've owned some kind of boat all my adult life from small 16' to 35'. Sailed extensively also which is fun, but it is work too. And you don't anywhere very fast.
If you ever get the opportunity do some sailing ... be prepared to get wet and maybe ruffed up a little ... but think you would love it.

TripleTee said...

hail jack!
Love it? It was awesome!!!! Especially the yacht... it was the old style (makes you feel like a pirate! :S)
there were around 2 rooms, 1 bathroom... a dining room above.. and an arabian sitting area outside in front...
Plus they made it go pretty fast some of us actually did get a bit wet... but that was the best part of it.
It was fun and I would personally love to do it again! :D ...
Thinking of going back to it again jack? :p... or u've already had enough perhaps...
thanx for passin by! :).. If I've any questions about sailing I'll come to you...