Sunday, May 07, 2006

Make the Effort

Sometimes I wonder through thoughts far away
About how my life turned out to be
And though I'm not sure what happened today
There're things I would still just like to see
And try to think what I'm meaning to say
About what goes on around the world and me
Try to follow and think what I say
That I feel too much for anyone to see
My thoughts keep coming and then drift away
About the things that most of all bother me
I'm a girl of persistance and yet if you may
You would see that it's not always true to be
That I fret from the worst and I think that I may
Be wrong all along throughout my way

I have played my part and did all that I could
To keep the music playing and keep playing around
Yet sometimes I sit thinking that it could or it would
Stop playing the tunes and just seize that great sound
Just as one part can play like the other part should
But one part alone will just flow underground
Cuz then all the rest of the puzzle's just wood
And the rest of its pieces would hardly be found
It is hard to keep going this way, it's no good
Two players should play if the game is then bound
Otherwise the outcome has not yet stood
The test that was given to pass the first round
TripleTee