Monday, August 22, 2005

Music software

Lately I was looking for a software for composing music... I was looking for something where you would have all the instruments there is and simply create the notes and play them according to your fancy. With the help of Jay before, I made eleven notes I'd like to save... all almost completed. But the software I got was useless... it seemed to be new to sellers and buyers here... they hardly knew what I was talking about... what would anyone recommend which would enable such things? All I could do so far is play it on the piano and save it...
what the person gave me was somethin one would use to create sound and movieclips... which was not of my interest.. I guess I could just hope my notes won't be lost ....until I find a solution...

3 comments:

TripleTee said...

that's nice of u deezel, thanx for passin by... :D I'll try them then

Unknown said...

umm..okay.. I love music.. but I never tried composing it.. so I don't really know any good software to recomend.

TripleTee said...

lol... no worries nabs, It's all noted in my head. ;)
I'll work on it when I get the chance, and as ur field of expertise, u can do the listening :D