Saturday, March 08, 2008

You Think You Know


Random Art (Princess Elizabeth in Disguise)

Just wanted to share it.

Now...

I don't have much to say now a days... pretty much waited till everyone left the planet. I'm expecting no one to check this now. So maybe I can write whatever I want? :p...
What's there to write... what would I wanna keep to myself?... I'm 21 now... and I'm apparently updating my blog on my birthday... why... I don't know. But perhaps thinking back at what this year brought for me... I consider it a year I achieved the most in. I've gained confidence... I've gained loved ones... I've gained ambitions and determination. I've gained secret techniques :p... I've gained skills... I've gained a better understanding... now I feel it's almost the time to use it all. But I feel there is still a lot more to gain. And perhaps... that's what this coming year will hold for me.

I've been so careless in the past few years... there's no place for failure now. But I was told ... that every downfall has something good coming out of it... and when you think again... you think... thank god I fell this year... otherwise I wouldn't have gotten that in return. That's pretty much what I feel now. Just another way to reach my goal... and though not intended... it's just a different way... with apparently better results.
I'd like to believe there's a reason for everything... not cuz it's obvious... but cuz it's an encouraging thought, a comforting notion... to think that all is meant to be.

It seems I write a lot when I think no one reads... and yet I'm referring or narrating unknown people XD
I was wondering....

long before I saw visitors in my blog from different countries... at first I thought most of them come from sabla or other forums... but there were many from countries that don't exist in those forums... I wonder who's bothered to google blogs??? well... whoever you guys are... way's open for everyone XD

You know there are a few people in your lives that make you feel special... they're the reason you feel like life's worth living... because they acknowledge you. They value your existence. You live by them... you live for them. I wonder how many feel that way. Or who would think: it doesn't matter who acknowledges you... life goes on.
To me... life's not life if you can't experience its beauties. And having a circle of people you care about is one of those things, that once you have, is just beautiful and can't live without.

So there's been progress since the first day I opened this blog?.... it's been 3 years... and I don't intend to close it... what're you crazy?? Look at the archives XDXDXD... close all that?... no way...lol...
I hope whoever read this enjoyed it...
yours truly,
tee

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of those things your wrote about wht you achieved this year sound similar to wht i had to say about my year..

Life actually is beautiful, not only by knowning its secrets, or by the way you look at it and play around with it, but its all about being with the ppl that share this life and its experince.. This life becomes in whole differe universe when these ppl are ones that you care about.. and hey, guess wht.. im almost repeating wht you already said, even though yours sounds a whole lot better now that i read it again XD Somone now knows the secret to this world, eh? =p that makes us two, wohoo lool

LOVED the Princess's artwork.. And hey, happy birthday tee.. Even though its pretty late now, but still.. lol

PS, i still read your blog, dont ever close it down XD

TripleTee said...

oh oh.. I've had a great deal of help figuring out life's ultimate secret, mind you. lol...

it's not just the act of giving or taking... it's what these things represent. That after going through hectic times you find something shining back there... it's like going through a desert with nothing and then suddenly you see a blooming flower or a beautiful oasis. that makes your struggles all worth it and makes you wanna see it over and over again if you know what I'm talking about :p. lol

oh thanks dear... and no worries. this blog remains... lol

Degoat said...

your reason for living or enjoying life is actually how i take life and guess who taught me tht?!

Non but the great Uzumaki Naruto. I like watching these toons cause they make you appreciate the basic things in life..

We live in a beautiful world
Oh n to give ya one more reason to keep on writtting.. Your blog is the best blog i enjoy reading..

G

TripleTee said...

that's very inspiring degoat.. thank you... very well appreciated :)

lol...naruto!... i'm waiting impatiently for shippuden 55 and 56 to be released... couldn't find those episodes on youtube.

Degoat said...

yup.. they are comin out tomorrow (wednesday) inshallah

i cant wait.. he is gonna have a move of his own finally..

the latest thing i learned from him was how strong bonds are lol..

G

spirit said...

2 things needed

Bigger boobs

Other than that, it's perfect

TripleTee said...

:|... why thanks for the advice :XD:

Abdullah Bader said...

I enjoyed it
and Hell no for closing your blog, please. I love to see nice blogs to continue and update so often