Monday, July 19, 2010

Merlin (brief review)



I'm addicted to this newly discovered English series. Thanks to Violet >.>
seems like a retelling of the famous (King Arthur, sword in the stone, Merlin) chain of English folklore. And it's apparently being told in a different way this time.
Well leaving aside the magic and my love for fantasy... I also very much enjoyed the reality of the society it showed which I think is still going on now a days. Society ranks and how a servant's words aren't counted as much as a noble's as well as how they were treated. I could go on.
I just think it reflects many problems going on in real life. I'm curious how the story will carry on. I guess I'd recommend it to anyone. Cuz I luurrv it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post is actually a fastidious one it assists new web visitors,
who are wishing for blogging.

Here is my web site :: acoustic guitar chords for beginners

Anonymous said...

Hello! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to give it
a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will
be tweeting this to my followers! Excellent blog and fantastic design
and style.

My website nokia e5 specification